Self Employed Accounting and Taxation
Being Self Employed can be both exciting and a daunting business experience. Exciting because you are accountable only to yourself, you can chose the clients and the hours you work. However Self Employed also means having to arrange your own pension, sick pay, managing Income tax, among many other compliance issues.
A major and essential part of being self employed is keeping sound financial records
This is a key to your self employed business success. Sound calculated financial decisions can be made leading to maximizing profits and reducing costs. The records become useful when filing your annual self-assessment tax return, applying for self employed mortgages, self employed working tax credits ect. As your appointed accountants we can help meet your self employed business financial objective. We have been in practice for over 20 years helping self employed and PAYE clients from all professions. We have the tax expertise and experience to help you deal with the issues you may come across within most industry sectors and professions.
Taxation and being self employed is a daunting affair. As taxation specialist we can help make savings within your self employed business by mitigating your taxation liabilities. As accountants for self employed businesses and taxation specialist, let us deal with the complex financial paper work while you spend time on the growth of your self employed business.
We will undertake the following services for you:
- help with keeping accurate financial records
- Filing the annual self-assessment tax return including other income eg btl rental
- Dealing with HMRC enquires
- VAT registration advice and assist with VAT returns completion
- Calculation of your self employed National Insurance Contributions
- Saving money through tax mitigation via capital allowances rules, claiming all tax allowable expenses, optimising the use of your annual personal allowances etc
- business start-up guide and best structure for your business
- financial planning, budgeting and forecasting to maximise profits and manage cash flow
- operating payroll bureau service
- address complex tax issues and personal tax planning of your business enterprise
Are you are going self employed or up and running as self employed already? You have come to the right place for expert advice. Our Self Employed Tax and Accountancy expertise can be provided as an individual service or may be combined with other tax and accountancy related services as part of an annual package that we can offer as your appointed Accountants and Tax Consultants.
For well over 20 years we have served as Self Employed Accountants and Tax Advisers. We cover Brighton, Copthorne, Crawley, Croydon, Eastbourne, East Grinstead, Gatwick, Godstone, Haywards Heath, Horley, Horsham, Hove, Lingfield, London, Oxted, Redhill, Reigate, Tunbridge Wells, Turners Hill, Worthing and most of Surrey and East and West Sussex. We also service most of Greater London and London City.
Call us for an immediate appointment for the authoritative Self Employed Tax advice and Accountancy help or any tax advice and accountancy related matter.